4/09/09

A Tribute

A tribute huh? Well, I know that may sound kind of cheesy, but that is what I am doing! :) This is a post for my favorite cardstock. You might be able to tell but I am not a patterned paper type girl! Now, I do love making my own patterned paper, but really I love my solids! (Disclaimer: I do love TAC's Catelynne! Ok and Willoughby and Reece....)

Ok....SO....these next few cards are made from cardstock from The Angel Company. The first is made from Scarlet Cardstock and Brown Cardstock. They are not textured, nothing fancy but if you love paper like I do....you would love this stuff! It is all about the weight for me I guess! Nice and thick! And the colors? Bright and beautiful!

I used Aged Ornaments and Versamark for the background and the sentiment (so super cute!) is one of the new Promotional sets for April, called Forever Friends! Click here to check those out!



This card is made from TAC's Olive CS and Brown CS. Again I used Aged Ornaments and Forever Friends! ( I got the inspiration for this card from my friend Jen! Thanks Jen!) I stamped the images below in White StazOn of all things. I am still in search of my favorite white. I had a reinker for this one so it came out nice and bright, which is what I wanted against the brown CS.


And last but not least, a super easy but elegant Thank you card! On the brown CS, I used Versamark and a pencil eraser to get the polka dots! Again, I used the Forever Friends sentiment and finished the card with a bow! The ribbon is from the Angelee collection!


So, I hope you understand my tribute to cardstock! I know we all have our "things" we love....tools, paper, ink, ribbon! Well, I really love all of those things, but paper tops the list!
If you have any questions about The Angel Company's cardstock, email me at llwillison@hotmail.com! I would be happy to show you some samples!


1 comment:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS