1/13/10

Hello!

Ok, so I recently told you about my new white gel pen....and I am a stalker of Kristina Werners blog....and she loves her white stitching....and I love her white stitching....so here we are!

Here is a quick one I whipped up using Kraft from Hobby Lobby! I realize that along with many other addictions, I have one to kraft cardstock. I do have several companies in my stash and they are all so different and wonderful! This HL cs is darker than TAC, more of a "cardboardy" look! (if that is a word!)


Love these colors! Really I based the card on the ribbon! I have never used it before....another hoarding problem I have....and so I thought it was due time!

Hope your day is going well! Thanks for looking!



"Hello" Supplies:

Stamps: Sentiment-CTMH
Paper: Purple Bazzill, Blue Dotted Swiss Bazzill, Kraft (from Hobby Lobby)
Ink: Violete Palette
Misc: Ribbon, Silver Pearls, White Gel Pen

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Laurie... and that stitching really does pop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love the detail with the white gel pen. Of course the ribbon and bow "makes" the card. I have a surprise for the Valentine blog hop - ready - a Laurie bow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty! I like the little "jewels' up the side

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS