12/16/10

You're Sew Lovely...

Now that my sister and I are "sew" in the sewing mood, I had to make a card and sew on it!  I bought this fabric to make some camera straps!  (Yes Sue Ann...I am FINALLY getting to that from WAY back in June!!)  And I loved it so much I just had to add it to a card!  So here is my card....


Adding a piece of fabric to a card goes perfectly with this Lawn Fawn set!  I just love it!  You can't see it in the photo but I added some clear Spica to the spool of thread!  It gives it a little pop!


Tonight is Third Thursday in Hutch!  If you are in the area, come down to the Brick House!  I will have my cards for sale! 

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. How sweet, Laurie! That's a lovely fabric, I'm sure it looks fantastic as a camera strap, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fabric looks so great on the card and you're right, it goes perfectly with this set! The fabric design reminds me of the one from Retro Backgrounds, which is on my wish list!

    Just have to say, I love my coffee cozies, how am I ever going to be able to give them away? :) Oh, and my Milky Way Latte was FANTASTIC!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh!!!! I love that fabric!!! Your card is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good GREIF that fabric is so cute!!! LOVE IT!!! I am not sure if it would be good or bad if I lived near you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pattern on the fabric! How was your sale?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS