7/16/12

Splish Splash

So I bought a "new to me" Clear and Simple set last week. It has a cloud stamp in it. What? I waited this long? I know! It even has a die.  I have no idea why I waited.  You can never have enough clouds right?  Well, in this set there is a little ducky.  He is so cute.  And he made me think I needed some towels and bubbles and well...this came out of all of that...

IMG_7333_edited-1

I made these the same way I made the mat from THIS post.  I added some Light Chartreuse Green twine from The Twinery on these Berry Sorbet towels.  Then I added the little duck and splish splash sentiment from Clear and Simple's Spring set and of course, these DARLING dies!

IMG_7344_edited-1

The towel bar is made from a toothpick and then I added in the smallest dots of Glossy Accents for the bubbles.  

I hope that you are all having a great Monday so far!  We are off to see my parents since they are home for a minute.  Have a great rest of the day!

33 comments:

  1. This quacks me up Laurie (couldn't resist!) it's so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, is that dang cute or what? It is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you like making frays! :> Such a too cute card! Love it! :>

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a little GENIUS! Look at that tiny towel!!! Love the droplets of water too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you are a towel genius these days. This is so stinkin' creative Laurie! Enjoy visiting with your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the towel!!! Such an adorable card. Reminds me of how my kids loved to play with their duckies in the bathtub and still do occasionally :) Enjoy your time with your parents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute and creative! I love how you added the little bubbles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable. I really love your towel, and, of course, the duckie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh you clever girl! LOVE this idea. This is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This brought a big smile to my face – you are so clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so stinkin' adorable I can't stand it!!
    How utterly creative...
    but then you always are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally adorable! I love those bubbles!!! think I might need this set, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fringe on the towel, and such a great idea for a card - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Laurie, this is super adorable! Love how you made the towel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I absolutely love how you did this! very, very cool card. And those glossy accented bubbles are perfecto!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How stinkin cute is this - love the towel and the bubbles are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved the beach towel card...love this one too. So darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my cuteness!!! How creative, how adorable - eeeks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh my gosh- that is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a sweetie. That towel is fabulous and towel rail so cute! Sigh ... I am on a mojo slump! I wish I could craft just like you! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is just the cutest thing! Love the little fringed towel!

    ReplyDelete
  23. THIS is soooo cute and fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. really? a bath towel? so crazy cute! this card belongs in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  25. really? a bath towel? so crazy cute! this card belongs in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Freakin' adorable! I would have never thought of that, you are soooo clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  27. How have I not been by your blog in so long?? I've missed out on so many awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS