8/20/12

Back to school...

**Scroll down for my Verve Anniversary posts**

Stopping in right quick with a couple of back to school cards.  This first card is a super fun shaped card I cut with my Cameo the other day.  Then I got my Market Streets stamps in, designed by one of my blog friends, Stephanie Washburn.  I knew right away the perfect sentiment to use with this card to keep it CAS.  You can see this set called Teachers Notes, here.

IMG_7720_edited-1

The next card is a fun school themed card too.  Again, keeping in the CAS tradition around here, I stamped the chalkboard on brown and then paper pieced the board with black.  I added in another fun sentiment in white and then added in the apple.  The background is all woodgrain just so the card would have a little texture.  

IMG_7716_edited-1

Check out Market Street and all of their latest new releases!  Lots of fun things to see over there!  Thanks so much for coming by!

16 comments:

  1. SQUEAL!!! Love this pencil card Laurie...TOO CUTE! And the tiny chalk board is adorable ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love...you are rocking both your Cameo and the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow these are way too fun...love them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, these are two fantastic cards Laurie! Love the textures on both. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Where were you last week?! lol! These both would have been great additions to CASology - we'd love to see you play along with us - our new challenge starts Tuesday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Thanks so much, Laurie! I'm so happy you're loving the Teacher Notes set and you showcased it beautifully! Can't wait to get my Cameo and start catching up to you! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely darling, Laurie!! I ADORE that shaped card but the CAS chalkboard is just amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are awesome BTS cards! Really love the pencil one! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't want to think of going back to school yet (we've got a week and half to go!) but your cutie pie cards have me secretly excited! LOL!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are so darn cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. the second card, I should say! I didn't see that there were 2 cards in the post! They are both wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jumps up and down and claps her hands with delight. I love these two cards and the fact that the little people are close to returning to classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  14. perfectly CAS...both cards are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS