1/10/13

It's a party over here...


A card party that is!  I went sorta crazy with today's set.  I have 3 cards.  :)

IMG_9055

This first card uses the sentiment from the set and then the champagne glass has some party dot action going on! I tied a tiny little black bow to tie it all together.  

IMG_9058

This next one is a CASE of sorts.  I am seeing people use this little masking technique and I thought it would be fun to use the dots in the same way.  I masked a little rectangle and then stamped the sentiment again.  

IMG_9059

Last card uses the biggest party dot in three colors and then finished off with a sentiment from Swirly Twirly Tags....LOVE the font....Danielle's handwriting!  LOVE!

IMG_9062

So this is it for today!  I hope you enjoyed my card party!  The DT has lots more to share!  Stop over to the Neat and Tangled blog to see the full set and all the other inspiration!  Thanks for stopping in!

13 comments:

  1. way to rock the set laurie...love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are delightful Laurie!! Love the glass of pink bubbly and the second card with all of those super colorful dots !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love!!! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously love all three of these cards, Laurie! You're making me want these stamps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! That champagne glass card is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.... all three of your projects are amazing! I especially love the masking and pastels of card #2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this stamps set, and your cards are awesome!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your champagne card!!!! Don't need a Cameo....don't need a Cameo!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you did the wine glass! That is such a super idea!! The masking is fun too, I'd like to try that as well! All of these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving all the polka dots today, Laurie! The masking on the second one is especially fun, and those colors! Love!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS