1/12/13

Retro Sketches

This is my second post today!  Scroll down for a Clear and Simple stamps post!

Today's sketch is a retake of one of my cards.  I love this simple sketch.  Here is my take 2....

IMG_9083

I used some CSS goodies for this card.  The Medallions are from a new set released today.  I stamped some Quotes II in the background and then layered up some coordinating colors.   I finished it off with a sentiment from CSS's Flowers set.

Here is this week's sketch...



Check out what the rest of the DT has for you today by clicking HERE!  And I hope you get a chance to play along!  Thanks for stopping by!

22 comments:

  1. I adore this sketch and your take on it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your original card, and love this one, too. I hope to play along this week. Somehow last week escaped me. Hope you are well--hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh I'm loving that color combo Laurie! Beautiful textured layering too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it when you do this to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this Laurie! Beautiful sketch, beautiful design, beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful! A stunning combination of colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pure yumminess! Just love the medallion and the colors that you used!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Great combination of colors! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I think you've used these set in a whole new way!!! Love the layering and the COLOR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWESOME sketch, and I LOVE your take on it!! Beautiful color combo and design!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous!!!! Love that medallion!
    I looked at the sketch and was like 'ehhh' but your card is making me think I should go back to it!

    Thanks for your blog visit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa! Gorgeous colors and fabulous stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super gorgeous. Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ack, love, LOVE, love those colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfection; what a great card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know you already know that I like how you've stamped this since I told you in person, but the color combo is gorgeous and I really like how you used the cardstock on the sides of the design. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS