2/04/13

happy everything...



I'm so excited to be here today with a new card for the Muse Challenge.  Have you played along yet?  You can check out the Muse blog HERE and see what's been going on over there!  Stop in and join the club!

Here is my card for the week.

IMG_9768_edited-1

This isn't a new card.  I made this card back in early 2011 but it's one of my favorites, so I was excited to be able to share an oldie.

IMG_9769_edited-1

I hope you see something that inspires you and I can't wait to see your take on it.  Remember, the inspiration can come from color, layout, design, or just any thing you can pull from this card.  Stop back over to the Muse blog and link up!

Here are the Muse rules:

  • Use the Muse card as inspiration, explain your interpretation and link back to Muse.
  • Provide supportive comments to at least 3 of your fellow member’s submissions. 
  • Vote for 3 of your fellow member's submissions that you find inspiring.


Thanks so much for coming by today! Have a great Monday!


 

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Laurie and congrats on being this week's Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Laurie,love that sweet bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh la la...such beautiful refreshing colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swooning over all that glorious green :) Darling flower too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, Laurie! Makes me wish for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie this card is just gorgeous! Love the colors and the design! I'm looking forward to playing along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fresh colors and that gorgeous bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful spring colors! I have been inspired by your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being a MUSE designer, Laurie! Your card is sensational in every way!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this bright, cheery card! Congrats on being a MUSE designer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this! LOVE! Can we just copy it exactly and enter? Is that cheating? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so beautiful--makes me think that spring will be here soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can see why this card is a fave, it's gorgeous Laurie! Can't wait to see the inspired cards!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So bright and beautiful Laurie, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this oldie but goodie. The colors say Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is So beautiful! Love the layout, the colors and the soft vibe this card has!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing this wonderful card Laurie! It inspired me to make 2 cards of my own. The bright spring colors just make me sooo HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS