2/09/13

Welcome baby!

I haven't made any baby stuff for quite awhile.  So I thought it was time to pull out some pink.   Today the DT is having a little party hop over at Clear and Simple so I thought my party would be a baby shower!  First off, here is a little gift I made up using the new Party Favor 7 die....

IMG_9135

I used some striped paper for the box and then added a little tag using Alpha Duo and a little Airmail detail on the side.

IMG_9137

Inside, I made an insert to hold these sweet little bow's.  I took a strip of cardstock and then attached a smaller strip to the front using glue dots.  Then I was able to attach the hair clips to that. 

IMG_9143

 I added in a topper die to give it a finished look.  

IMG_9140_edited-1

And then I completed this set with a welcome baby card....

IMG_9201_edited-1

I colored in the "Baby" with a C1 copic just for a little bit of contrast.   I hope you like my little party gift!  The other girls have some fun stuff to share too, so I hope you can hop around and check things out.  Here is a list of links...

Audrey Tokach 
Kim Duran
Laura Bassen 
Tracy Schultz
Lori Tecler
Elena Roussakis
Dana Grothaus
Jennifer Rzasa  
JJ Bolton, guest designer
CSS Blog 


Thanks for stopping in today!  :)

9 comments:

  1. OMG, how cute is that! Just adorable, Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Laurie, what a great idea! Did you make those bows?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautifully CAS. Love those pink stripes! This is just perfect. What a wonderful party gift. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Laurie! I love the soft pink stripes. Enjoy your weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect! So soft and innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh this is so sweet! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! You are doing amazing things with that favor box!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sweet! I love seeing all the different things that can fit in that favor box!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS