5/16/13

Thank u...

Hey there!  I have 3 quick sneaks for you today on this last day of previews for CAS-ual Fridays.  Today's sets are background sets and would be super fun to add to your crafting stash!

This first card, I masked the background and stamped the dashed chevron in Aqua Mist ink.  I added in a gray thank u and some sequins for a little bling.

IMG_9720

For this tag, I stamped in white ink on kraft and then added in a sentiment and some rose buds.  

IMG_9717

And last, a quick little mini with this fun houndstooth background.  Super quick and easy!

IMG_9716

Thanks for stopping by for this CAS-ual Fridays Sneak Peeks!  Now go check out the blog and see what the other girls have created and read about how to win prizes!  :)

8 comments:

  1. All gorgeous and so beautifully CAS Laurie. Love the simplicity of your first card. I love to case you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fantastic! I particularly love the first one! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty little trio today Laurie, I like the sweet blooms on your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa, those are some fabulous backgrounds!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm getting ready to make thank you cards for my 9 year old to use for her birthday gifts. She loves chevrons - so I've pinned the first one to show her. I love it! All are fantastic, but that first one hits where I'm living right now and made my heart go pitter patter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these are wonderful! The first and third are my favourites though - great colours and patterns!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS