6/30/13

Die Cut Hello...

I've been playing with my Cameo again.  I found this adorable Hello file in the Silhouette store. 

IMG_9802.jpg

I used a fun little arrow image from PTI's  Live Love Life.  I just randomly stamped the image in different colors and then popped the die cut up on foam tape.  Super simple!

It's a lazy Sunday around here.  Thinking about have Q'Doba for lunch!  Sound good?  Yeah...it's my favorite around here.  We don't have a Chipotle so I can settle!  lol!  :)

Thanks for stopping in!

15 comments:

  1. cute card Laurie, I like the colorful arrow pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah......qdoba! Make sure to start your rewards card and go on double Tuesdays!!! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....feel like I've seen this card before :) Love it! Have fun at Qdooba - yummo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lynn....hmmmmm....I'm pretty sure you have! hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE it!! :) Enjoy your lazy Sunday and lunch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, especially the background you made for your die cut.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card, Laurie! Perfection + !!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these fresh colors! What a cute design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Hello arrow! And the colors of the stripes. Such a fun stamp set!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS