9/21/13

Happy Autumn...

Good morning!  I am here today with a new sketch for the Retro Sketches challenge.  Our sketch this week is brought to you by the lovely, Arielle.  You can see her original card HERE.

IMG_0284.jpg

I was recently sent some amazing stamps by a sweet friend, so I had to ink them up today!  These leaves and sentiments are from Hero Arts Leaves Autumn and Scattering Leaves.  The inks are Versamagic.  I used Jumbo Java, Red Brick, Pumpkin Spice and Lido from Amuse.

Here is this weeks sketch...


So glad you could come by today!  Thanks for stopping in!



15 comments:

  1. Oh happy sigh. Love autumn leaves and colours! Wonderfully done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Laurie! I adore those leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card. So elegant...yet fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the placement and those gorgeous fall colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Laurie and I LOVE this week's retrosketch, speaks to my CAS heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! Makes this crisp beautiful day all the better and more fall like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colours and the graphic leaves, but what I really love is that sentiment! Awesome card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PRETTINESS!!! Love your flurry of autumn leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful and refreshing card! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful and refreshing card! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't it funny that we are going back to those inks that we had set to the side? I remember not liking them at all when TAC started selling them......they smeared! Now I love them and other brands like them too! You've made a beautiful card Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card, looks like the leaves are falling and you can see them through a window. So lovely.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS