1/25/14

Greatest Blessings...

How come on the days where you have to get up, you could keep sleeping and don't want to get out of bed?  But on the days where you CAN sleep in, you wake up at 6am?  I hate this.  It's Saturday.  I could still be sleeping.  Everyone else is.  So I got up and here I am!  Typing up my post for Retro Sketches.  This week's sketch is so fun.  There are so many possibilities and I really can't wait to see what you do with it!  Here is what I did with it....

IMG_1128

I used a Lil Inkers Rectangle die and a Lil Inkers Circle die to make the top layer.  I do love that stitched look.   Then I added in a sentiment from Simon Says Absolutely Delightful set.  I popped up the little envelope on foam tape and added in a little heart.  I layered this all on another piece of white card stock and then attached it all to the card base covered with Aqua Mist striped paper. 

IMG_1130

Here is this week's sketch.....


You can see Michelle's original card by clicking HERE.  Next stop over to the Retro Sketches blog and see what Michelle, Kasia and Arielle have made up using today sketch.  Also, don't forget to link up your own card!  We are approaching our 100th sketch!  Stay tuned for a fun week!  :)




Supply List: 


12 comments:

  1. I love this card Laurie...so crisp and clean! The sweet little envelope is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So perfect, Laurie! Love the sweet little envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crisp, clean and oh, so pretty, Laurie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could sleep in on the weekends....oh well, more crafty time!

    Love this card, it's so sweet! That envelope is darling with the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, love the little envelope and heart pretty sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that sentiment and your little envelope is adorable! Great card :) Think a nap this afternoon is in order ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sketch is super fun! Love that sweet little envelope and thoughtful sentiment! Beautiful CAS design, Laurie!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. UghhhhhI did the same thing, awake at 6:30! CUTE card Laurie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card with the little valentine envelope - so darling! I love the stitching around the edges of the shapes also! Very crip and cool at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS