1/23/14

just for you...

Hey there!  Happy Thursday!  Today I have a fun little Neat and Tangled card for you.  You can also check out the post over at the Neat and Tangled blog too!

Here is today's card...

IMG_1125_edited-1

I used a fun sentiment from the set called Just for You.  I love Danielle's handwriting.  I think I have told you that 5.459 times now.  :)  I just stamped the sentiment in white and then layered the green and vellum tags.  I sewed!!  Now that my sewing machine is nice and close!  Yay!!  I added in the wooden arrow last.  Why you ask?  Well the sentiment was crazy off centered.  Had to fix that somehow....enter wooden arrow...

Speaking of Danielle....here we are....


Isn't she adorable?  

And her handwriting....have you seen her new personalized stamps?


Pretty sure I need one of these!  

Ok headed to the gym.  Hope you all have a fabulous day!  It's 7 here....feels like -10.  I know its way colder in other parts of the country but this is crazy.  Stay warm out there!  

8 comments:

  1. Love this, Laurie! Perfect little arrow! Keep warm! It is -20 here. YIKES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well shucks Laurie this card just makes me smile!! Must be those sweet polka dots!! Cute pic, you're BOTH adorable!! Stay warm yourself, we're in a deep freeze too BRRRRR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! And what a great photo of you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun and cute card! :) And the photo is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome save! I would never have thought of using the arrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card! I love the white ink with the vellum - going to try that with some valentine cards. Thanks for the tip on saving off-side inking - great idea! Keep cozy inside - it's 9 here, up from 1 yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is always top notch!!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS