1/29/14

More of the fabulous hello die...

Since my Stitched Rectangle dies were lost....I am making up for lost time.  I want to use them on everything.  So I am, really!  

IMG_1165

I also used that amazing little Hello from Simon Says.  The big hello is so fun...but the little hello is equally as fun...so you need both!  :)

IMG_1166

I layered 2 rectangles together with foam tape and then added in the middle parts to the sentiment also with tiny chunks off foam ape.  The card base is made with neenah and a piece of paper from Echo Park Hello Summer.  I added in a splash of color with the ribbon and the enamel dot.

Hope you are all having a great day!  I am off to work!  Thanks for stopping in!


18 comments:

  1. Oh, this looks like a touch of spring on a snowy day! lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this, Laurie! You have certainly convinced me I need this small hello die too! It is at the top of my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love the little Hello as much as the big one! Love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love your "you need both" comment! Don't we always? Your card is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this CAS design, Laurie! Such a beautiful choice of patterned paper, too! I'm so GLAD you found your stitched rectangle dies...you play so well with them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it!!!! The crisp clean design and the yummy color combo are FABULOUS!!!! I just got the stitched rectangle dies, and I also find myself wanting to use them on every single project! They're just so awesome!!! But now you're making me want to buy that sweet little hello die!! I need a bigger crafty budget (always)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gotta love the gingham and pops of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cute Cute!! Love the little pop of aqua!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been trying to decide between the big and little hello dies... I guess I am just going to have to buy them both! :) Your card is perfection! I love every little detail. Have a fantastic day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The simplicity of this card makes it so very elegant love the love and the bg paper you chose have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Hello looks fabulous against that background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning! I LOVE the blue/yellow combo! So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS