1/09/14

Neat and Tangled Valentines Card...

I have a fun little card to share with you today!  Danielle over at Neat and Tangled asked me to be a guest for the month of January, so I will have a couple more cards to share with you in the next couple of weeks.  Stop over to the Neat and Tangled blog to check thinks out too.

Here is today's card...

IMG_0955

First, I lined up the sentiments upside down on my acrylic block and stamped them all in Melon ink.  Then I went back and turned them all over and stamped the sentiments into each space.  I added in the little arrow last and glued a wooden heart on top.  

IMG_0956

I layered the card front onto a card base, after I added a strip of polka dot paper from My Minds Eye on one side.  I love how these sentiments went together so well.  Hope you like it too!

Thanks for stopping in today!





18 comments:

  1. Congrats Laurie, this is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card...thanks for continuously inspiring me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're amazing! i love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks wonderful, Laurie -- so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love that little wood veneer heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Can't wait to see more. Love this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing. Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a CAS genius. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on your GD.. this card is gorgeous..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh I adore this creation. What perfect colors too

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie, I love this card! I've been looking at the picture for the past day wondering how you made it. I finally clicked over to read your post - you're so clever! This is brilliant! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful design, Laurie. Love that Melon ink...and the sweet paper along the right is such a compliment to it. Love this. Bev

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love! The colors are so YOU too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This card is awesome. That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such cute cards! I pinned for later. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    Cheers xxxx
    Marilyn
    http://easyday.snydle.com/valentines-day-wishes-and-messages.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such cute cards! I pinned for later. Thank you so much for sharing them.

    Cheers xxxx
    Marilyn
    http://easyday.snydle.com/valentines-day-wishes-and-messages.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS