1/30/14

Some woodgrain and a heart...



Today is my last guest post over at Neat and Tangled for the month of January.  Here is my fun little Valentines card...

IMG_1168

I used On the Strip 2 to make the background.  Then I die cut a circle from a piece of 4" x 5 1/2" card stock.  I popped that piece up on foam tape directly on the card base.  I stamped the sentiment in Versafine Black Onyx.  Next, I stamped a cut a heart out, from the same You+Me set, and then stamped the end of the sentiment on it.  I attached it to the card front with adhesive.

IMG_1169

Hope you are all having a great Thursday.  Thanks so much for coming by!

15 comments:

  1. I love the woodgrain peeking through and the simple, effective sentiment stamped over the heart... perfectly awesome, as always! Have a wonderful day, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE- like seriously LOVE this!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about this card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so totally cute.. you are rocking your GD...

    Thank you for your sweet comment you left on my blog about my house.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card I love cut out cards and the wood grain peeking thru it is perfect have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So classic...love what you've done with the woodgrain....it's awesome.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS