1/19/14

you make me smile...

I had one of those moments recently I like to call "LBMMBI".  You have those too right?  I am pretty sure we all do.  Mine happened when I saw THIS card.  Yep...."Laura Bassen made me buy it".  I seem to have those moments all the time anymore.  She is good.

So...this is what she made me buy...

IMG_0951

I adore this camera.  And this polaroid frame.  And the sentiment.  I couldn't help but CASE her card.  :)

IMG_0952

I took a scratch piece of white paper and covered it in adhesive.  Then I added in each piece with my Quikstick.  Then I used my Kai scissors and cut out around the edge.  I popped the camera up on foam tape.

IMG_0953

Ok, I better get back to the game.  The Broncos are beating the Patriots...yay!  I am crafting away today and watching the game.  The kids are at my parents so its nice and quiet in  here.  :)  I love the kids but an afternoon of quiet is so nice on occasion! :)

Thanks for coming by today!  Have a great Sunday!



Supply List:


14 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE!!! I love the white polaroid frame on the white card. It makes the camera pop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The camera is so dimensional!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Laurie! Love the white on white polaroid. And yes, I have quite a few LBMMBI moments myself, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I have those moments too, mine are "ATMMBI" - Amy Tsuruta made me buy it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LBMMBI is so funny! And very true too! Love the colors you used on this...this die is on my wish list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't this die FABULOUS? I've used it a ton already!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card, Laurie! And, I'm so glad I'm not alone where Laura is concerned! Actually, you seem to have that effect on a lot of us, as well...your creativity knows no bounds!
    Thanks for sharing this fabulous card with us, and for assigning a mnemonic (LBMMBI) to my 'disease' :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes! I have those moments, too! Adore how you CASEd her card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Laurie!!!!!! I love it! I love the colors you used! You are too funny...LBMMBI! LOL! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm changing it to LWMMBI.

    What a darling card and now yes, I need those dies.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card, Laurie. I've had those moments of LBMMBI, too. Now I have to CASE you CASING LB's card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card Laurie! I like the strips of color on your camera!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Shame on you for cheering for the Broncos ;). I've never been a fan. People said that would all change once we lived in Colorado, but BJ and I walked away disliking them even more. Ha! Plus, how can you not cheer for a face like Tom Brady? Sigh.

    Anyway, I adore this die! And the different colors of stripes really make it shine! Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS