5/15/14

PTI Release in Review...

Hey there!  Have you been enjoying this month's Papertrey Ink release so far?  Lots of fun stuff, right?  Today I am here with the cards I made for the release in review.  We just got back from Disney last week so I only have a few cards to share but will be back with some more posts coming soon.

Here is my first card using the new set called Splat....

IMG_9633

I used my marker spritzer to create the mist in the background and then stamped the splat in Raspberry Fizz.  I added in a little strip of white with the extra sentiment and then tucked some Smokey Shadow in behind.  I layered it all onto of some black and white striped washi to finish it off.

This next card uses another stamp from the awesome Wet Paint series....

IMG_1728

I took a piece of Smokey Shadow and stamped the Circle Scribbles in black ink.  Then I dipped the congrats stamp in white acrylic paint and added in the sentiment.  After it dried, I layered it on a piece of black card stock and then mounted that using foam tape, on a black card base.

Do you LOVE the Phrase Play dies?  Well here i another one for you!  This one is SO super cute....

IMG_9622

I used some Soft Gray striped paper for the die cut.  I used a piece of washi along the back side of it to keep all the letters in place.  Then I added in the Berry Sorbet star.  I stamped the sentiment after popping up the die cut on foam tape.

This next card showcases a fun little item that will be great for scrapbookers but so fun for card makers too.  It's called Clip Tips.

IMG_1748



I made this little Hawaiian Shores clip and stamped a sentiment in black ink. Then I took some Glossy Accents and covered the whole clip to give it some shine.   I layered up some paper I made using the Journal Accessories stamp set along with the Simply Framed dies.  The little heart comes from the new Clip Tips set too.  

For this next card, I actually pulled out the Copics.  What?!  I know, right?  This girl doesn't color.  ever.  Until today...

IMG_1745

She comes with her own die so cut out the ballerina shape and stamped the image on top.  I am pretty good at coloring solid images....so that is what i did.  My one creative detail here is the grass...3 different greens. Masked edge.  All by hand...yep, I did that.  :)  I added in the little flower and the sentiment last.

Have you seen this new GORGEOUS die?  It's one of 3 dies in a set called Delicate Details....

IMG_1742

I used some American Crafts glitter paper to cut this out.  Then I added in a sentiment from Initial Thoughts from last months release.  I love how intricate this die is and how it looks with all that sparkle.

Ok that is all I have for you today!  Stayed tuned for some more cards coming soon!

Here are some more stops to make to see everything from this months release...

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell

Thanks so much for stopping in! Hope you have a great day!



All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted...

Smile

Stamps: Splat
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Versafine Black Onyx
Misc: Tim Holtz Marker Spritzer, Black Copic, Black Striped Washi Tape


Congrats


Stamps: Wet Paint III, Circle Scribbles
Paper: True Black, Smokey Shadow
Ink: Versafine Black Onyx
Misc: White Acrylic paint


Enjoy


Stamps: Phrase Play #4
Paper: Stampers Select White, Soft Stone Pattern Paper, Berry Sorbet
Ink: Provencial Gray Fresh Ink
Misc: Phrase Play #4


Hello love


stamps: Clip Tips, Journal Accessories
Paper: PTI Kraft, Hawaiian Shores, Smokey Shadows, Aqua Mist, Stampers Select White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Versafine Black Onyx
Misc: Clip Tip dies, Simply Framed die, Burlap Impression Plate


Dance and Twirl



Stamps: Ballerina Beauty
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Tuxedo Memento Black
Misc: Ballerina Beauty Dies, Copics

Happy Anniversary

Stamps: Initial Thoughts
Paper: Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow, True Black, American Crafts Glitter Paper
Ink: True Black
Misc: Delicate Details Dies, Silver pearl


13 comments:

  1. Such great cards Laurie! I love the CAS style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops that comment from Carrie- thats really me! Should have checked the log on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all your projects, Laurie! You ROCK PTI!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Enjoy Your Birthday design...elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your simple but so cute style! Great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful CAS designs using the new products, Laurie! It's going to be SO hard deciding what my limited budget will allow me to buy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding as always Laurie!! I LOVE the "enjoy" card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE all of them! You make me wanna buy everything from this release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so pretty! I love that great die cut on the last card and the ballerina is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. All these cards are just gorgeous! I love your clean and simple style!

    ReplyDelete
  11. All your projects are amazing Laurie!!! You totally R-O-C-K the PTI goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are the coolest cards, Love every single one but one that hits me deep is the ENJOY card :) stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love them, Laurie! Each and every one of them!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS