7/15/14

Curtain Call: Anything Goes!

IMG_0015

Today marks the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge 1st Anniversary!
What a fabulous year it has been!

Let's celebrate with an Anything Goes challenge!

photo source:  decoritdarling.net

and that's not all!
We have loads of sponsors for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Anything Goes!  Check out all of the amazing prizes that our sponsors are giving away to YOU, our randomly selected challenge participants!  A LEAD and several SHOW STOPPERS will also be named from the Anything Goes challenge gallery!

$15 Gift Certificate


$20 Store Credit


choice stamp set


$25 Gift Voucher

Say Cheese Lawn Cut Die

Paper Sweeties
$20 Gift Cerfificate

Pretty Pink Posh
$20 Gift Certificate

£15 Gift Certificate

$25 Voucher

12 x 12 Scrapbook Kit

Swag Bag

 £15 Gift Card

$25 Gift Certificate

$15 Gift Certificate

Verve Stamps
$30 Gift Certificate
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am using new stamps from Simon Says called Floral Bookmarking.  I love love these fun blooms and the sentiment are amazing.  I stamped them in Amuse Poppy and the stems in Grass, also from Amuse.  The sentiment is in Versafine Black Onyx.  I popped one little flower up on foam tape to give it some dimension.  

IMG_0018

Here are some more stops to make...

Curtain Call Crew
LOTS OF SPONSORS!




Supply List:  



11 comments:

  1. So sweet. I love the fussy cut bloom and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Laurie. Love the popped up tulip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I have to buy this set. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is gorgeous Laurie. Love the soft touch of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, Very elegant this card! I love the paper piecing on the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! I love that set and ordered it myself, and it should be here any day!!

    I'm such a SSS addict and seem to LOVE every release more and more.

    Thanks for sharing...I always enjoy seeing your wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card...so fresh and pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous pop of color on the white - beautifully fresh and clean!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS