7/12/14

Monthly Moments: July

Hey there friends!  Are you loving what have seen so far for the July Release over at Papertrey Ink?  Today we are showcasing the new Monthly Moments: July paper pack, stamps and dies.  I made a card using only 4 things.  Easy!

IMG_9967

Card base: PTI Kraft
Mat: PTI Linen Vellum...oh my!  So gorgeous!
Top mat and focal point: one piece of paper from the new July pack
Misc: wooden arrow

I used a large circle punch to pouch out the sentiment and then popped it up on foam tape.  I matted the patterned piece with some of the amazing Linen vellum (a must have for your crafty stash!!) and then added in a wooden arrow to finish it off. 

IMG_9968

I am SO excited about the Monthly Moments supplies because it has triggered a little scrapbooking in this house.  I actually printed pictures and I have a binder and some pages.  Stay tuned!  I need to practice but I am thinking I will get the hang of it pretty quickly.  I love how easy it looks and I can't way to finish a page.

The other girls have cards to share today too.  Here is a list to check out...

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell

Thanks for coming by today! See you tomorrow!  

15 comments:

  1. The bright colored background mixed with the neutral embellishments look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i just love your card! so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fun summery colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! It looks like it would take a lot to make it but your clear narrative makes it simple project. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this card. Might need to get this months paper pack...
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wooden arrow sure added some texture and umph to the wonderful sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This made a fabulous quick and easy card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that journaling card! And I can't wait to see some of your layouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card, Laurie! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how you worked your magic with the MM goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS