7/15/14

PTI July Release in Review...

Are you so excited about this month's PTI release?  Lots of fun stuff, right?  I have a few more cards to share today.  I hope you enjoy them!

This first one was so easy to make.  I stamped the flower image and I colored.  Yes, I actually used my Copic markers!  I heat embossed the sentiment and then added some texture with the Linen Impression plate...

IMG_0034

Stamps: Botanical Blocks II, Keep it Simple: Thinking of You
Ink: Tuxedo Memento, Versamark
Paper: True Black, Stampers Select White
Misc: Purple and Green Copics, Filigree White Embossing Powder, Linen Impression Plate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am in love with all of the Phrase Play dies.  They are so much fun and are great for a quick and easy card.  I cut out the die in kraft and then added in the "YOU" from the Headline Alphabet Dies.  I stamped the sentiment from the PP stamp set on the bottom and mounted it all on the patterned paper base....

IMG_0031

Stamps: Phrase Play #6
Paper: Kraft, Ocean Tides, Stampers Select White, Misc Studio Calico Patterned Paper
Ink: Amuse Slate
Misc: Phrase Play #6 Die, Headline Alphabet Die

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This next set is SO much fun!  We all love the Wet Paints sets and dies, well now its complete with an alphabet set too!  I was able to make my own custom card front and let me tell you...these letters are SO easy to line up.  I added in a heart from the Heart Trio dies to finish it off....

IMG_0029

Stamps: Wet Paint Alphabet
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White
Ink: Provincial Gray Fresh Ink
Misc: Heart Trio die, White Gel Pen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kinda love this next card.  I want to use Lemon Tart on everything right now and this striped paper is my favorite!  I used the new August birthday sentiment and then brightened up the whole card with the pops of yellow....

IMG_0027

Stamps: Birthday Classics: August
Paper: Stampers Select White, Soft Stone, Lemon Tart Patterned Paper
Ink: Amuse Slate Ink
Misc: Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Ribbon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Big Ticket Additions... a must have!  I am in love with this simple "hello".  I stamped it on vellum in Versamark and then heat embossed it.  I trimmed around the outline and matted it with the Big Ticket Die.  I layered it on a Circle Scribble die (another favorite).  The base is stamped in a fun little image from Note Niblets.  I finished the card off by adding in some small sequins....

IMG_0024

Stamps: Big Ticket Additions, Note Niblets
Paper: Soft Stone, Stampers select White, Lemon Tart, Vellum
Ink: Fresh Snow, Versamark
Misc: Big Ticket Addition Dies, Circle Scribble Dies, Filigree White Embossing Powder, Sequins

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This last CAS card was super easy to make.  I cut the 'hello" out of some patterned paper and layered in onto some Lemon Tart.  I stamped the sentiment from the new Banner Sentiments and then folded up the banner for a little 3D look.  Last, I added a wooden heart for some more detail...

IMG_0022

Stamps: Banner Sentiments
Paper: Stampers Select White, Lemon Tart, Studio Calico patterned paper (misc)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Misc: Hello die, Banner die, Studio Calico wooden heart

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that is it for Papertrey Ink's July Release.  What do you think?  I really appreciate your stopping by today.  Thank you so much for all your sweet comments!  Stop by the rest of the girls to see their amazing projects....

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell


Have a great day!

24 comments:

  1. LOVE your cards, Laurie, beautiful, every one of them!! Your stamping with the Wet Paint alphabet...awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Laurie! I am so glad you are part of the PTI team.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you are playing with wet paint! And the simplicity of the pretty soft yellow and gray polka dot hello card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Your cards are just so lovely! I especially love the new wet paint stamp set and the card you made with it! Gorgeous! Love the lemon tart too! Such a soft pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Laurie, your cards are all fabulous! If I wasn't already planning on getting the Wet Paint Alphabet stamps, then your gorgeous "Trust in the Lord..." card would have definitely convinced me to put them in my cart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your cards. I can understand why you use the lemon tart. Love it as well. Like your card using the wet paint. Just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love every single one of these! Love the "Sending You" card and that sweet Lemon Tart striped card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your Lemon Tart and Soft Stone combo. Your cards are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, Wet Paint Alpha was on my "maybe list" - your Trust in the LORD card just pushed it into my cart! I love this!!!! And I'm loving all the grey and yellow, too. Beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic cards!! Love them all so much. Your lilac is colored beautifully. That Trust in the Lord card is amazing. The hello cards are perfect! What more can I say??

    ReplyDelete
  11. Laurie all of your cards are AMAZING but your Wet Paint, Trust in the Lord card is FABULOUS!!!
    AWESOME post.
    Is it as cool down there as it is here? 67 degrees as I type this! I LOVE it!
    Thanks for sharing
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Way to show off this release! These are wonderful! My favorite is the wet paint verse, it looks fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects! I love the custom stamped verse using the Wet Paint alphabets--awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Trust in the Lord card? Fabulous! I guess I'll be adding the Wet Paint Alphabet to my order.

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are all awesome!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your "Trust in the Lord" card instantly convinced me to buy that alpha set. Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Trust in the Lord card.....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, the Circle Scribble Die is amazing! Cool new release! Your cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love each and every stunning card you've created. From the linen look floral card to the lemony goodness of the BD card, right through to the wood heart hello. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Boy have you been busy!!! All of your projects are incredible and I'm loving the new release. My favourite is the 'Sending' die, I can imagine so many projects with this on. I love your design using it and the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Simply stunning work,here! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS