7/26/14

RC July Color Challenge...

Have you had the chance to play along with the color challenge over at Reverse Confetti?  There is still time!  I have a fun little mini to share today, using the 3 colors....Coral,  Aqua and Lime.

IMG_0058

I used one of the new Confetti Cuts and layered it with some white card stock.  I added in a little tag from Tag Me, and a heat embossed sentiment from Petals n' Posies. I cut the card base, 3 1/2" x 4" and then rounded the corner with my Corner Chomper.  For the little pop of coral, I added in an enamel dot to finish it off.

IMG_0059

Here is this week's color badge...








 


Check out the Reverse Confetti Blog to see some more color inspiration!  

Thanks so much for coming by today!





Supply List:  




4 comments:

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS