7/01/14

Reverse Confetti SFYTT...


Stopping in right quick with a card for the new Sketch for You to Try, over at Reverse Confetti.  First off...my card...

IMG_9940

Let's talk about my crooked stitching first....this was my "prototype" and then life happened.  We've been so so busy and I didn't get to make another one.  So let me just apologize now for the crooked stitching.  :)  Other than that, it was so fun to make this little popsicle.  I used the Let's Chill dies and it was super easy.  It is double sided and I stuffed the center with a tiny amount of batting to give it some puffiness.  I stamped the sentiment from Let's Chill in Amuse Slate ink which is a perfect match for the SSS Smoke card base.  

IMG_9942

Here is the new sketch...


Aren't these stamps fun?  And matching dies...




Thanks so much for stopping in!  Head over to the Reverse Confetti blog to see all the sketch details and link up your own card!  Have a great day!


11 comments:

  1. seriously stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you with the sewing skills!! So cute, I wanna take a bite!! [wait. that just kinda made my teeth hurt =]

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute puffy Popsicle. very sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  4. A felt popsicle? So sweet! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love how you created the Popsicle in felt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute Laurie, love the sweet stripe DP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in LOVE with your CAS card - screams summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love that you made this out of felt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable and I think the stitching ( which I see nothing wrong with) shows how much love you put into this project it caught my eye on the Fetti blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So. Ute,love that felt popsicle!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS