12/15/14

PTI Release in Review...

Welcome to the Papertrey Release Day!  I have lots of cards to share, so grab some coffee and have a seat!

The new cover plate In the Woods is so gorgeous!  For this card, I cut it out in white card stock and then layered it with vellum.  I heat embossed the sentiment from Birthday Classics: January on the vellum and the attached it to the card base.

IMG_0116

Stamps: Birthday Classics: January
Paper: Stampers Select White, PTI Vellum
Ink: Versamark
Misc: Filigree Embossing Powder

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little Human is a set that will be perfect for the littles in your life.  I made this tag but die cutting some Pure Poppy Striped paper and adding it to a white tag base.  I stamped the sentiment on the banner and then added in the little bolt. 

IMG_0152

On the inside of the tag, I stamped the robot face and a few hearts making this an interactive tag.  

IMG_0154

Stamps: Little Human
Paper: Stampers Select White, Pure Poppy Patterned Paper, Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shore, Versafine Black Onyx
Misc: Tag Die, Twine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am a huge fan of the Text Block dies and this one is no exception.  I used a Simple Stories paper pack for this card, cutting the die out with one of the rainbow pieces.  I layered it with some white card stock and then popped it up on foam tape to this wood grain base.  I heat embossed the sentiment  that is from the new set called Love Notes.

IMG_0149

Stamps: Love Notes
Paper: Stampers Select White, Simple Stories Paper pack
Ink: Versamark
Misc: Filigree Embossing Powder, Text Block: Love die

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I adore the images on this next set, called Drips and Dribbles.  It makes the perfect coffee or ta card....or tag in this case...I pulled out one of my old favorites, Warm Happiness, and used a sentiment to go along....

IMG_0141

Stamps: Drips and Dribbles, Warm Happiness, Hello There
Paper: Kraft, Hawaiian Shores
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Versamark
Misc: Journal Tag #6, Twine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love this new cover plate so much I had to use it again.  This time I cut the bottom of for a smaller card.  I added in a little house from Tinsel and Tag Additions and a sentiment from Block Party...

IMG_0137

Stamps: Tinsel and Tags Additions, Block Party
Paper: Spring Moss, Stampers Select White
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, Kraft
Misc: Cover Plate: In the Woods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Give me Hand is a new set from Lizzie.  She added in several different hands and sentiments and additions...its just too cute!  I stamped the hands in a rainbow and then added in a stripe from Hello There and a sentiment...

IMG_0134

Stamps: Give me a Hand, Hello There
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Royal Velvet
Versa fine Black Onyx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a super CAS card.  I used a little image from Hello There and a sentiment to create this one!  Super simple!

IMG_0119

Stamps: Hello There
Paper: Stamper Select White
Ink: Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, Simply Chartreuse, Royal Velvet
Versa fine Black Onyx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This next card makes me happy!  And my son too!  He loves blocks.  He builds something everyday that just blows me away.  So I made this card for him.  I stamped several blocks and then cut them out with the dies.  I love that the dies are smaller than the stamped images so you don't have to worry about white space. They cut out perfectly.  I lined them up to make a truck and then took a polka from Polka Dot Basics III to make the wheels...

IMG_0127

Stamps: Block Party, Polka Dot Basics III
Paper: Stampers Select White
Ink: Kraft, Enchanted Evening, Pure Poppy, Versafine Black Onyx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So that is it for today!  Other than a few cute out takes if you keep scrolling.  Also check out the rest of the DT to see what they have for today's release in review.

Nichole Heady
Betsy Veldman
Heather Nichols
Dawn McVey
Melissa Phillips
Erin Lincoln

Maile Belles
Laura Bassen
Danielle Flanders
Ashley Cannon Newell


Thanks so much for coming by today!  Have a great day!



OUT TAKES...

IMG_0124

IMG_0128

IMG_0125

IMG_0129

11 comments:

  1. These are amazing cards, Laurie! I absolutely love them all but the one you made for your son is perfection! Love the outtake photos. I had to laugh because this is exactly what my son would do too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cards are all adorable, but the truck card is the cutest thing ever, except for the little boy holding it! I had a little boy who loved blocks many years ago and now our grandsons are enjoying them all over again. Thanks for creating such an amazing card to share with all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards, Laurie! Your last card with the truck blew me away though -- so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards. Love the truck card. Loved the picture with your son holding his card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genius truck card and what a sweet son you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME projects, Laurie!!!! I especially love the coffee tag and the clever little truck you made from the blocks stamps!!! Cute photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card! I love how you cut down the tree coverplate for the one card, great way to stretch it and love those blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That cover plate die is divine!! I think it will have to move to the top of my sihs list. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all your projects- so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards and what a cute little boy your son is!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS