7/02/15

Happy Birthday!

Hey there!  Stopping in with a card I made a couple weeks ago.  I haven't had much crafty time lately,  but feeling a little mojo return with all of these new Simon Says goodies.  I used Birthday Circle combined with the SSS Stitched Circle dies to get this look....

SSS

First, I cut out the birthday circle, and then cut the negative out with the stitched circle.  I took those 2 pieces and foam taped them back together.  I layered them on top of the My Minds Eye On Trend patterned paper.

SSS

I cut the cupcake out with gold paper and the popped up the icing, cut out of PTI's Melon Berry, with foam tape.  

SSS

To see the whole Color of Fun Release, click HERE.  Lots of fun goodies to check out!  Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Hope you have a great day!



Supply List:

3 comments:

  1. I love the idea with the gold paper....need to try that. I love that little cupcake die so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!! that gold and the colors and the paper and the everything!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS