2/13/16

PTI Moments Inked...

Moments Inked Banner

Hi there!  I have another fun post to share today.  The Moments Inked line has some new products and all of us on the Moments Inked Team are here today to share whats new!

Moments Inked

The first thing is a new set called Moments Inked: Everyday Symbols.  This stamp set is full of symbols that are perfect for use in everyday tasks.  I think my favorite one is this reminder image...

24359045633_968b7cdff2_k

I made a page marker with Raspberry Fizz Bitty Boxes and added the Monthly Moments: Year Round 1 Dies in gold adhesive.

Moments Inked

The next new stamp set is called Moments Inked: Posted II.  I love this set because it includes a full lined stamp to fit the 6x6 post its.  There is also a number list that fit perfectly on each line.

24359060323_e66ecd3821_k

Here is another shot of one of the symbols....

24693010500_9398c35df6_k

On a side note, I used this "Stick It" adhesive that I got on Amazon to make my own stickers. (This stuff is also awesome for intricate dies.)

Moments Inked

It is a double sided adhesive that I layered on to the Raspberry Fizz cardstock.

Untitled

I used the Cover Plate: Circle Die to create the perfect sized circle stickers for the Everyday Symbols.

Then I stamped a few symbols and the other side has a peel off sticker.  So easy to stamp ahead and save for later use!

Moments Inked

Or you can also make them on white adhesive label sheets....

Untitled

The next page I created is a goal page.  I used the Large Page Die with white cardstock.  I stamped the Posted II lined image, masking off the top title box.  I used Fresh Alphabet to stamp out the word Goals.

Moments Inked

I added in the tulips and the sentiment from the new set, Tulip Time.  Tulip Time people?  Its a must have.  It is AMAZING!!!  Here is one more look at those gorgeous tulips....

Moments Inked

Another new goodies is the perpetual Daily Pages.  They either come in the binder form or like I have pictured below on the left....in a spiral form....

Moments Inked

Its a little thicker than the planner but the same size over all.  I used one of the new planner covers on the daily pages.  Here is a quick shot of the inside.  The colors are now in grayscale and there have been a few changes in the layout info but still all so much fun to keep track of all these details of everyday life....

Moments Inked

I really like the grayscale.  Being able to use the all the different colors and markers on these pages really makes the colors pop!

Moments Inked

Stop over to Nichole's blog to see more about all of today's new products.  Thanks so much for coming by!

Laurie-W-Moments-Inked-Intro


8 comments:

  1. Your new beginnings tulip page is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your plans for next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, what's your MIM going to be? :D And, you girls have fun on your crafty weekend!!! Okay, now - to focus on the product...you know I love the longer Posted! And the icons are going to be great. I've pulled some out of Clipsters and Tabbed (and a few from Studio L2E that I won from your blog a while back) for my planner this year - so I'm really looking forward to these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are brilliant with those little circles! wow! what a fantastic idea. and, thanks for pushing the tulip time set because, you know, i wasn't already absolutely certain that i NEEDED it already ;) can i also say that i love that you use a pencil in your planner! that makes my heart happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully decorated! I have the urge to use a planner but I'm such procrastinator - LOL
    Love your pencil too, and the pens :-) (may I ask what rand they are?) TY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright page-marker idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your planner posts! Those circle stickers are adorable with the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS