6/12/16

A need for speed...

Welcome to the first group post of the June Papertrey Ink Release.  We have some cute new products to share perfect for the boys in your life!  Or in the case of my first project, maybe even a girl!

My first project today features the new die set called Stitched Car.  I decided to use the car and add it to a loom project.  If you haven't seen PTI's stitched dies, click HERE to see all the amazing dies in this collection.

IMG_7252

I added the Stitched Sunshine Die and the Stitched Rainbow Die to my loom as well as the Bitty Button Stacks dies to create the flowers. PTI has gorgeous felt for your projects and you can see the rainbow of colors HERE

IMG_7253

For my next project, I created a fun CAS card, perfect for the new driver in your life.

IMG_3176

I used the On the Road die for the background, then put in the stamped die cuts from Need for Speed and Road Signed.  The numbers in the Route sign are from the Road Signed Numbers.  On the card base, I added in some score lines just for some added detail.

IMG_3177

So this is it for today.  I hope you have enjoyed my projects.  Head on over to Nichole's blog to see lots more inspiration from the design team!  Thanks so much for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. Laurie, your embroidery hoop scene is adorable and so colorful. Great design also on your card. Your scored lines look great roadside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Love these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both your projects. What a great idea to create a scene in the hoop, and the details like the scoring on your card really caught my eye. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome hoop! It is so cute. Love the card too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Totally awesome projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Laurie,

    Your hoop today deserves the word I have invented just for PTI designers..........SCRUMPTILICIOUS!!!!

    Cariños,
    María Alba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your stitched project and your card is fabulous, Laurie! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for this release :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very FUN projects Laurie!! Love your stitched piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love your projects Laurie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a cute hoop and I really love the new car images!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super, duper ADORABLE, Laurie! Great color choices to boot!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS