10/27/16

hello...

Hey there, crafty friends!  I am stopping in today with a card using a set from Right at Home called Grateful Heart.  I love the images and font in this set.  I used just 2 stamps for this card and I love the way it turned out...

Untitled

First, I stamped the leaf image on some pattered paper.  I love how the leaves feel like they are actually falling.  I die cut the paper with a stitched square die and then popped it up on foam tape.

Untitled

Last, I stamped the sentiment on the bottom...

Untitled

That is all I have for today.  Thanks for stopping in!

Laurie

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - simple, elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful leaf, on that autumny stripe paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your 'that's all' is more than enough for me, Ms. Laurie! OH do I love this!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your falling leaves are beautiful, and I love that you chose the Ombre' papers for your design...Gorgeous card Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS