10/28/16

I like how you roll...


I had to try my hand at an interactive card.  So when I saw this  hedge hog set, I knew he would be perfect for a spin...

Print

First, I watercolored a background so I would have sky and some great.  then I pulled out the Copics and tried my best at some coloring.  

IMG_3667

I popped up the log and mushrooms with foam tape and then added in the interactive element.  So easy!

IMG_3669

Head on over to MFT to see all their interactive goodies.   Have a great day!

Laurie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Supply List:



6 comments:

  1. It is adorable, love him rolling around in a circle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so sweet!! Those hedgehogs are adorable too. Well done on this cute design.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you played with this spinner! Another really cute card, Laurie!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS