7/24/17

MFT Card Kit Countdown Day 2....


Today is day 2 of the MFT Card Kit Countdown.  This adorable kit called All Smiles will be available for purchase tomorrow, Tuesday, July 25th at 8pm CST.  Its a gorgeous kit!

I have a CAS card to share today using the sentiment set included in the kit, the smile die and the Slanted Sentiment Strip die that is a free gift with purchase over $60.  

MFT July 2017 Card Kit
I used "Happiness is Contagious" and covered the background with it.  Next, I added in the slanted strip die.  I cut the smile out of white cardstock and fun foam but before I did that, I did a little ombre ink blending so the sentiment would pop from the card front.  

MFT July 2017 Card Kit

This kit is so fun and there is lots more to see over on the MFT blog.  The DT has some beautiful cards created and ready to share.  Thanks so much for stopping in today!  Hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Laurie, love your beautiful card! Great background for that amazing Smile diecut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is so soft and lovely and I love how you created the ombre effect on the sentiment! As always, you've done an amazing job with the kit, Laurie :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate all of your comments! Comments are moderated so they may not show up right away. Thank you for taking the time to stop in!

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS